EV Charging Station Installers in Shelby County
Are you looking for an electrician to assist with EV charger installation in Memphis for your home? You’ve come to the right place! The team at Eternal Power Electric has an expert knowledge of both your home’s electrical system and the EV charger you wish to install. We’ll make sure the installation process is handled correctly so you don’t have to worry about your car charger’s safety and performance being compromised.
As you consider all your options, our Memphis electric car charger installers can offer advice about which charger is right for your needs and budget. After installing your charger in a way that’s best for your residence and utility bill, we can help you understand how to use your charger, as well as how to make the most of any monitoring apps or software that come with it.
As an owner of an electric vehicle, you already experience tons of advantages, not the least of which is saving money on fuel costs. However, you may wish to maximize your convenience by installing your own high-speed charging station at your residence. It makes sense – you want to make sure you have enough power for all the places you have to go. Chances are that your standard charger’s rate of 4-5 miles of range per hour just isn’t cutting it. By installing a dedicated charging point, you can give your EV 15-30 miles of range per hour.
The benefits of installing an electric vehicle charger at your home include:
- Convenience – Charge your car from empty to full in a few hours, and never have to worry about finding a service station.
- Savings – You can save money on your energy bills by charging your vehicle during off-peak hours.
- Control – Enjoy advanced settings that allow you to program and schedule a charging cycle that best suits your needs.
- Protection – An EV charging station can help ensure you charge your car’s battery properly, so that you don’t damage the battery and decrease its life.
- Home Value – Installing an EV charger can make your home more attractive to potential buyers, thus increasing its value.
“Highly Recommend!”- Brian T.
“100% recommended for upgrades or renovations.”- Wyatt K.
“Great Service!!”- Kelly C.
Installation Requirements for EV Chargers
If you are using the charging cord that came with your electric vehicle, known as a Level 1 charger, you can most likely plug it into a standard 120-volt outlet (just like charging your cell phone). Level 2 charging stations, on the other hand, require a dedicated 240-volt outlet (as with your clothes dryer).
Our electricians can install this type of outlet and ensure your electrical system is fully equipped to power your EV charger. Following this, we’ll mount your charging station on the wall and connect it safely to the electricity supply. You’ll be on your way to speedily charging your electric vehicle in no time!
Are you ready for electric car charger installation in Memphis? Call Eternal Power Electric at (901) 671-7347 to ensure the job is done right.