Why Make the Switch?
Electrification refers to the process of creating a more energy-efficient space by electrical integration. Whether that means simply installing a charging station for your electric vehicle or building a full suite of customized systems, that includes solar integration and battery backup solutions, our team at Eternal Power Electric can help. Our experienced and highly trained electricians will work with you to develop an electrification plan that fits your property, your goals, and your budget. Our high-yield energy solutions have helped countless homeowners “go electric” and we are ready to help you too!
Electrification can help homeowners…
- Be more energy efficient- Electric appliances tend to use less energy than gas appliances.
- Save money on monthly utility bills- More efficient appliances means less wasted energy and more money in your pocket.
- Reduce their carbon footprint- Electric homes produce far less emissions than those powered by fossil fuels.
- Take advantage of green-energy incentives and rebates- There are programs ran by State and Federal governments that reward electrification.
- Potentially increase property value- Adding solar panels to your home has been shown to increase resell price by up to 4.1%.
Our electricians utilize the most advanced products and technologies available in order to help homeowners future-proof their property. No matter the type of electrification service you choose, you can count on service that is second to none—promising that if you are not happy, we will make it right, no matter what.
Some of our electrification services include:
- EV charging station installation: Installing an electric vehicle charger isn’t quite as simple as just plugging it in, which is why our electricians take the time to learn about your current electrical load as well as the type of car you need charged, so your home can keep up with this new demand on your electrical system. If needed, we can even help replace your electrical panel for a stress-free update.
- Smart electrical panel installation and replacement: With technology continuing to improve, it is easier than ever to install “smart” electrical solutions, including circuit panels, that can be connected to your phone, giving you total control of your electrical system.
- Battery backup installation: Taking advantage of the latest energy storage and battery backup systems allows you to enjoy reliable power, rain or shine. This reduces your dependence on the utility companies as well as minimizes the chance for a power outage.
- LED lighting installation: Your home’s lighting can be a surprisingly large draw on your property’s energy, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Our team offers a full range of energy-efficient LED lighting solutions to make your interior and exterior shine efficiently.
“Highly Recommend!”- Brian T.
“100% recommended for upgrades or renovations.”- Wyatt K.
“Great Service!!”- Kelly C.